Fort Lauderdale, FL Uninsured Motorist Accident Attorney
The accident insurance lawyers at Rosen Injury Law are well versed in the various types of insurance coverage that may provide coverage for injuries after an accident. Our team is here to help locate all insurance coverage with the goal of recovering the highest amount of compensation available for each incident.
Underinsured and uninsured motorist insurance coverage exists for car accidents where the person who caused the accident does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover the extent of injuries that occurred due to the accident. The person injured has a claim against their own insurance as if their own insurance company was the at-fault driver. Many people are unaware that even if the other driver does not have insurance, there may still be coverage under this clause in their own insurance policy. Rosen Injury Law has brought claims and recovered money from insurance policies with this coverage, even when the at-fault driver has no coverage at all. If you have been in an accident, please do not hesitate to call Rosen Injury Law for a free consultation.Rosen Injury Law’s Advice on Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Insurance Coverage
- Purchase underinsured and uninsured motorist insurance coverage. Here’s why:
- There is no requirement for the owner of a car to carry injury insurance coverage for injuries caused to another person.
- This means that if someone causes and accident, and you are harmed, there might be no insurance coverage to compensate you for your injuries.
- Therefore, Rosen Injury Law highly recommends every person purchase underinsured/uninsured motorist insurance coverage.
- When you buy your insurance policy, the insurer is required to offer you this type of coverage. It is important to accept this coverage and pay the extra premium to make sure you have this in your insurance policy.
- If you are in an accident, and you have this coverage, your own insurance will be able to provide compensation for injuries, even if the other driver does not carry insurance.
- This coverage is there to protect you when the at-fault driver did not purchase insurance.
Do you have underinsured or uninsured motorist insurance coverage? Do you have any further questions about why you should purchase this coverage? If you have questions about whether you have underinsured motorist coverage, please contact Rosen Injury Law for a free consultation.