Cigarette and Tobacco Lawsuit Lawyers
One in every two long time smokers will die from smoking related illnesses. 500,000 Americans currently die each year from smoking related diseases. If someone suffers from a smoking related illness, or has died as the result of such diseases, that person, or their family, may have a claim against the cigarette companies.Rosen Injury Law's Advice for Tobacco Lawsuit Claims
- If you have suffered a smoking-related illness, you must seek medical attention and follow all of your physician’s instructions.
- Contact an attorney who has experience handling cases against cigarette manufacturers.
- Keep copies of any medical records, medical bills, notes or other documentation related to care and treatment for your smoking-related illness.
- Make a list of all doctors you have received treatment from over your life, even if it was for health reasons unrelated to smoking.
- Make a list of all of the cigarette brands you have used from the time you first started smoking.
- Make a list of all of the times and methods you used to attempt quitting and/or fully quit smoking.
- Keep copies of any receipts or other cigarette related items, including old packages of cigarettes or quit aids (nicotine patch, plastic cigarettes, etc.)
- Do not speak with anyone from a cigarette company or someone who represents a cigarette company.
- Do not speak to anyone about the incident, other than your attorney.
If you believe you have been harmed from an addiction to cigarettes, and you have questions about your legal rights against the manufacturers of the cigarettes you used, please contact Rosen Injury Law for a free consultation. Our tobacco lawsuit lawyers are fully prepared to assist you.