Premises Liability Lawyers in Florida
Rosen Injury Law provides legal representation for a variety of circumstances that result in injuries that occur on someone else’s property.
In Florida, a property owner has a responsibility and duty to make sure their property is safe for visitors. For instance, a shopping plaza must make sure their property has appropriate security and lighting for the parking lot, sidewalks and stores. If a person is harmed due to someone’s criminal act while you are another person’s property, you may be entitled to compensation. By failing to provide adequate security measures, the property owner may have contributed to the harm caused to the victim.Rosen Injury Law’s Advice for Negligent Security
- If you are injured on someone else’s property or due to someone’s criminal act, you should contact the police immediately and seek medical treatment.
- Contact a qualified attorney to conduct an independent investigation of the incident.
- Keep all copies of any medical records, bills, notes or other documentation related to your care and treatment with that doctor or medical provider.
- Take photographs of your injuries.
- Do not speak with any adjusters, insurance companies, risk managers, or property owners who represent the property owner or location where the incident occurred. Tell them to speak with your attorney.
- Do not speak to anyone about the incident, other than your attorney.
Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys at Rosen Injury Law are prepared to conduct a full investigation to hold the correct person or entity responsible for failing to provide adequate security. This may include, among other things, failing to have proper lighting, security cameras, on-site security personnel, and working locks on gates. If a property owner breaches their duty to ensure the safety of people who are lawfully on the property, and someone gets hurt or killed, the property owner or managers may be responsible for compensating the person harmed. Rosen Injury Law represents clients who have suffered in cases involving negligent security. We are here to help.