Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
The Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys at Rosen Injury Law are dedicated to helping injured motorcyclists recover full and fair compensation for their injuries. Our legal team is prepared to investigate and prosecute personal injury claims arising from motorcycle accidents resulting in harm.
Tragically, motorcyclists suffer a variety of injuries from head injuries, broken bones, lacerations and abrasions and other extensive injuries. If another driver is at fault for causing the accident, they can be held responsible to pay for all of the harms caused to the motorcyclist. This would include medical bills, lost wages and future lost earnings, as well as physical pain, suffering and mental anguish. Investigation in these cases should begin as soon as practical after the crash, to ensure the preservation of evidence which may be used to present a claim to the defendant’s insurance carrier, or to prove the case at trial. Rosen Injury Law has helped win cases for clients who have suffered from motorcycle accidents. We have a passion for helping people. Call us if you have questions or would like assistance in representing you or a loved one involved in a motorcycle crash.Rosen Injury Law’s Advice After a Car Accident
- If you are in a motorcycle accident and you are injured, seek medical help immediately.
- Make sure you obtain a police report, even if the person at fault says there is no reason to get police involved
- If possible, take photographs of your motorcycle and any other vehicles involved.
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Do not speak to anyone other than a police officer and medical provider. You should immediately contact an attorney to discuss your legal rights; especially before speaking with anyone from an insurance company.
- If you are contacted by an insurance adjuster or someone from an insurance, inform them that you have a lawyer and to speak with the lawyer.
- There is a chance you are contacted on your phone or in your hospital room by a lawyer or someone who says they work for a lawyer or doctor. This is highly improper, and you should not speak to them. Never speak with someone who solicits you after an accident.
- Finally, follow your doctor’s orders and get the therapy and treatment prescribed to you by your doctor.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a personal injury attorney about a motorcycle accident, please do not hesitate to contact Rosen Injury Law for a free consultation.