Florida Medical Malpractice Lawyer
In Florida, if a doctor or other health care professional falls below the standard of care in their particular field of medicine, and that failure results in harm to the patient, the doctor may have committed medical negligence; also referred to as medical malpractice. In these cases, a doctor may be held responsible for paying damages to their patient for the harm they caused. Over the years, Florida law has evolved to provide extensive protections to physicians and the insurance carriers that provide coverage for their conduct.Rosen Injury Law — A Medical Malpractice Lawyer Firm
Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice attorney firm, Rosen Injury Law, is here to help if someone has been injured, harmed, or otherwise suffers because of mistakes made by a physician, doctor, nurse, physician assistant or other health care provider. Our experienced team is available for free consultations for patients who have suffered injuries due to a doctor or other medical provider’s negligence or mistakes. Please do not hesitate to ask for help when help is needed.Rosen Injury Law's Advice Following Injuries for Medical Negligence
- If you are injured due to medical negligence, you should contact a medical malpractice attorney immediately.
- There are important time limitations related to making claims against doctors and it is important to seek legal advice without delay.
- Keep all copies of any medical records, bills, notes or other documentation related to your care and treatment with that doctor or medical provider.
- Do not sign any documents related to the incident or accept money from the doctor or other medical provider for your medical expenses or injuries.
- Take photographs of your injuries, if possible.
- Do not speak to anyone about the incident, other than an attorney. You should immediately contact a medical malpractice attorney to discuss your legal rights; especially before speaking with anyone from an insurance company or from the doctor’s office.
If you or someone you know suffered from injuries due to a doctor’s negligence, please contact Rosen Injury Law for a free consultation. We are here to help answer any questions you may have.