Eric S. RosenAttorney
Eric Rosen is a Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer and founder of Rosen Injury Law, P.A. Mr. Rosen is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a civil trial specialist, a certification held by less than 2% of all attorneys licensed to practice law in Florida.Dedicated Practice
Eric devotes his practice to representing plaintiffs who have suffered injury or death as a result of another person’s or corporation’s negligence. His practice areas include:
- Wrongful death.
- Car accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Truck accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Products liability.
- Negligent security.
- Premises liability.
- Medical malpractice.
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Other incidents resulting in serious injury or death.
As lead trial attorney, Eric has obtained over $100 million in jury verdicts for his clients in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Eric has also co-chaired and served on trial teams obtaining combined jury verdicts in excess of $300 million. His verdicts have been featured extensively in the Daily Business Review, Courtroom View Network and other media outlets.Driven By Passion & Years of Expertise
Eric began his legal career as a prosecutor at the Office of the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida, where he tried dozens of jury trials and countless bench trials to verdict. Mr. Rosen left public service to pursue his passion for helping people who have suffered due to someone else’s misconduct. Mr. Rosen then rose through the ranks to become a partner at a prominent South Florida personal injury and wrongful death firm. For over a decade, Eric dedicated his practice to catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. After unparalleled success, Mr. Rosen pursued his dream of opening his own law firm and established Rosen Injury Law, P.A. As a Fort Lauderdale accident lawyer, he expanded his practice to not only include catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, but to also help those who have suffered a range of injuries that may not be life threatening, but still result in serious pain, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment of life.
In addition to his law school education and his career in both public and private practice, Eric is also a graduate of the renowned Trial Lawyers College established by Gerry Spence; one of the country’s premiere trial schools. This is an intensive three-and-a-half-week trial skills program held in Dubois, Wyoming, by top litigators and trial instructors from around the country. While there, Eric immersed himself in new trial techniques for jury selection, opening statement, direct and cross examination, and closing arguments. He incorporates those skills to this day.
As a Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer, Eric has served on the faculty for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy where he has taught trial skills to lawyers from around the country. He also spends time teaching law students and high school students about personal injury practice, product liability, and trial practice.
J.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2007
Summa Cum Laude
Moot Court Honors Society
B.S., University of Arizona, 2002
United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2010
Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
Former President (2018-2019 term)
American Board of Trial Advocates
Secretary of Fort Lauderdale Chapter
Florida Justice Association
Broward County Bar Association
Co-Chair, Trial Section
The Florida Bar, 17th Judicial Circuit, Grievance Committee “A”
Committee Member (2016-2019 term)
Legal Aid Services of Broward County
Board of Directors (2019 to present)
Coast to Coast legal Aid of South Florida
Board of Directors (2019 to present)
- Top 100 Verdicts in the United States, (2016)
- Best Lawyers® (2012 to present)
- Daily Business Review, Professional Excellence On the Rise Award, (2017)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Florida’s Top 40 Under 40 (2018)
- Florida Super Lawyers® (2018 to present)
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars List® (2012-2017)
- “Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer” by Florida Trend Magazine (2011)
- $28,795,000 Verdict - Konzelman v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- $12,500,000 Verdict - Snyder v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- $10,600,000 Verdict - Hamilton v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- $13,000,000 Verdict - Turner v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- $7,123,085 Verdict - Gentile v. Philip Morris USA Inc.
- $6,061,120 Verdict - Martin v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company and Philip Morris USA Inc.
- $4,000,000 Verdict - Thomas v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- $2,500,000 Verdict - Holliman v. Philip Morris USA Inc.
- $1,828,000 Verdict - Kaplan v. R.J. Reynold Tobacco Company
- $1,000,000 Verdict - Simon v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company and Philip Morris USA Inc.
- CVS Butts out of Tobacco Business - Sun-Sentinel, Eric Rosen (September 8, 2014)
- Building a Foundation for a Skillful Cross-Examination - Daily Business Review, Eric Rosen (September 5, 2014)
- Minimizing Distraction: Jurors in the Age of Technology - Daily Business Review (March 9, 2017)