Car Accident Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
As we drive on the roads, we must be vigilant. Florida car accident cases where someone is injured because the at-fault driver is texting or otherwise distracted may result in damages to compensate the injured person for their injuries, along with damages to punish the wrongdoer for conduct that rises to a reckless disregard for other people’s health and safety.Rosen Injury Law — A Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer Firm
Rosen Injury Law is a South Florida car accident law firm handling a wide range of cases involving people injured or killed in car accidents. Our team is here to help protect your rights after a car accident and represent you against the insurance companies who are responsible for compensating you after an accident for injuries, medical expenses and lost wages.
The Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer team at Rosen Injury Law has extensive experience in litigation and discovery. Discovery is the process by which a car accident lawyer can find out details about whether someone is texting and driving or on their phone at the time of an accident by obtaining records from a defendant’s cellular phone service provider. If you or someone you know needs help because they were in a car accident involving injuries, please contact Rosen Injury Law. We help people when they need it most.Rosen Injury Law's Advice for Handling a Car Accident
- If you are in a car accident and you are injured, seek medical help immediately.
- Make sure you obtain a police report, even if the other driver says there is no reason to obtain a police report.
- If possible, take photographs of your vehicle and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Take photographs of your injuries.
- Before speaking with anyone other than a police officer and medical provider, contact an attorney to discuss your legal rights. This is critically important; especially before speaking with anyone from an insurance company.
- If you are contacted by an insurance company, let them know you are represented by an attorney.
- After a Florida car accident, unfortunately, you might be contacted directly by a lawyer or other person promising you money after an accident. This is highly improper. You should let them know that you already have an attorney. Do not speak with someone who solicits you after an accident.
- Lastly, make sure you follow your doctor’s instructions and obtain the medical treatment you need to recover from your accident.
Rosen Injury Law is here to help answer your questions, protect your legal rights and provide the highest quality legal representation after a car accident. Our goal is to recover the maximum amount of compensation available for you. Choose a car accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale from our experienced team and get your free consultation today.